3Ds good for Top Prizes in the near term for SG.

Singapore 4D and Toto. To post your tips and discussion.
GenLuc

Re: 3Ds good for Top Prizes in the near term for SG.

Post by GenLuc »

3d 123 has a high chance in making its appearance today (13/10). Take note.

LadyT88

Post by LadyT88 »

GenLuc wrote:
October 12th, 2021, 7:00 pm
LadyT88 wrote:
October 12th, 2021, 1:27 am
GenLuc wrote:
October 10th, 2021, 10:15 pm

See my reply to "color", above your message. That's a good one for Oct.

Great prediction by the way :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: I’ll focus on “128” this October. Do you think 469,146,178 still have chances to be drawn again?
To answer your question, first you must be aware of the existence of long-gap, medium-gap & short-gap 3dtps. 3dtps refer to those 3ds that have the potential to hit TP - something that all 4d predictionists are aiming for (but not all will get it, if their 4d analytical skill is not up to scratch.)

469, 146, 178 are what I call medium-gap 3dtps. Frankly speaking, they are not so easy to catch becoz their trend/pattern are rather vague, not as clear as the long-gap & short-gap 3dtps. But having said that, of the 3, 146 & 178 still look good to hit TP in the near term. I'm still keeping them under my radar for the time being.

Now, technically, catching the long-gap 3dtps are "easier", as they cannot go indefinitely without striking the Top Prize. Up to a certain period of time, they will have to appear in the Top3 prize category for sure. It is like there is a time "limit" for them to go for the longest period without hitting TP, before eventually having to land in the Top3 position, as all number do (The Law of Averages). So, knowing that there is this "time limit", it will give us an indication as to when to start following a long-gap 3dtp when they are approaching the horizon for TP hits.

The problem with this is that not many know how to determine what this "time limits" for long-gap 3dtp to hit TP is. And also each 3dtp has its own peculiar trend and cycle as to what their long gaps are like. To know these, it will need a lot of experiences and skill in extrapolating the numbers -something which I am not going to get into here now.

To those who are not well-versed in 4d prediction, all these may sounds terribly confusing and difficult to comprehend. But nvm, I'll give you a head-up that the next long-gap 3dtp approaching its limit soon to hit TP in the near term are : 579 & 279.

Short-gap ones will be : 256 & 128.

Keep these under your radar and be sharp when the opportunities arise.

Gluck !~

Thanks for your simple yet on point explanation :thumbup: :thumbup: I’m down with you that each number has its own unique pattern before finally make its way to TP. Definitely will keep the these numbers under my radar :angel:
Thank You 🙏🏻

GenLuc

Post by GenLuc »

LadyT88 wrote:
October 12th, 2021, 1:27 am
GenLuc wrote:
zamywamy wrote:
October 10th, 2021, 11:33 am
Hi bro! Any good numbers to share?

Great prediction by the way :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: I’ll focus on “128” this October. Do you think 469,146,178 still have chances to be drawn again?
To answer your question, first you must be aware of the existence of long-gap, medium-gap & short-gap 3dtps. 3dtps refer to those 3ds that have the potential to hit TP - something that all 4d predictionists are aiming for (but not all will get it, if their 4d analytical skill is not up to scratch.)

469, 146, 178 are what I call medium-gap 3dtps. Frankly speaking, they are not so easy to catch becoz their trend/pattern are rather vague, not as clear as the long-gap & short-gap 3dtps. But having said that, of the 3, 146 & 178 still look good to hit TP in the near term. I'm still keeping them under my radar for the time being.

Now, technically, catching the long-gap 3dtps are "easier", as they cannot go indefinitely without striking the Top Prize. Up to a certain period of time, they will have to appear in the Top3 prize category for sure. It is like there is a time "limit" for them to go for the longest period without hitting TP, before eventually having to land in the Top3 position, as all number do (The Law of Averages). So, knowing that there is this "time limit", it will give us an indication as to when to start following a long-gap 3dtp when they are approaching the horizon for TP hits.

The problem with this is that not many know how to determine what this "time limits" for long-gap 3dtp to hit TP is. And also each 3dtp has its own peculiar trend and cycle as to what their long gaps are like. To know these, it will need a lot of experiences and skill in extrapolating the numbers -something which I am not going to get into here now.

To those who are not well-versed in 4d prediction, all these may sounds terribly confusing and difficult to comprehend. But nvm, I'll give you a head-up that the next long-gap 3dtp approaching its limit soon to hit TP in the near term are : 579 & 279.

Short-gap ones will be : 256 & 128.

Keep these under your radar and be sharp when the opportunities arise.

Gluck !~

LadyT88

Post by LadyT88 »

GenLuc wrote:
zamywamy wrote:

GenLuc

Post by GenLuc »

zamywamy wrote:

GenLuc

Post by GenLuc »

2 hits today - Ibet 1479 (Starter) & Ibet + Direct for 3174. Again missed all the Top 3 prizes by a horse's tail...
10 Oct Hits.jpg

zamywamy

Post by zamywamy »

GenLuc

Post by GenLuc »

colours wrote:
October 9th, 2021, 3:37 pm
Wow. I have also bought ibet 2356. I notice from Matrix box 2 - there is a few repeat of 2356. :)
Congratz.... :clap:

3d 128 looks good to appear in today's draw (9/10). Good 4th digit to match it will be "5". That coincidentally is also the top max freq 4d for this week.

G'dluck !~

colours

Post by colours »

Wow. I have also bought ibet 2356. I notice from Matrix box 2 - there is a few repeat of 2356. :)

GenLuc

Post by GenLuc »

GenLuc wrote:
October 3rd, 2021, 5:56 pm
colours wrote:
October 3rd, 2021, 2:31 pm
Are you going for the same number again ? :D
Yup....esp. system 2569. Still looks good for Top Prize. :D
Missed 2569 on 2nd Prize but got it with 2356 instead (was playing 3d 256).
06Oct - 2356 2nd Prize.jpg